Elijah is here!
All the info on his exciting arrival will be coming soon, on the baby blog, but there will be little other posting for a while as we adjust to being home with him and deal with major computer issues. :-( Hopefully we can have pictures up soon. Thank you for your prayers. God is amazingly gracious!
Growing up, I often said "I wished I had a corner," meaning I wanted a little hideaway where I could get alone and just BE. It got to be kind of a joke in the family, but they understood what I meant - a spot just for me; to read, journal, garden, enjoy music, meditate on life, or pray. The "corner" I longed for wasn't even an actual place, but more, the opportunity to do those things I love. So, welcome and see what is going on in our family's corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! Look at me-the first to congratulate you in blog world. I am eastern time:) Prayers are with you and your family. It was also sweet to read your christmas letter.
Regarding comp., we just threw away our laptop we've had for six years so we've, thankfully, been able to hook up internet to the boys PC that they use for just games.
Congrats to you, friend! He's a big boy for being a month early! I'm glad all is good. Praise the Lord for His graciousness!
we tried to stop by and see you guys yesterday at the hosp., but missed you!
I am so happy for you guys!!!! Welcome sweet little one. My prayers are with you and your sweet family!! What a MERRY CHRISTMAS this will be!!!
Post a Comment