Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's Beginning to Sound and Look a Lot Like Christmas

I updated my LoudFusion player with some Christmas tunes, and also added some photos of our indoor and outdoor Christmas decorations. Thankfully, I had most of the inside of the house done last weekend, before this week's dr. advice to stay off my feet as much as possible. Today, James and the kids helped get the outside looking festive. We love this time of year, and are enjoying the sights and sounds of the season. Hope you are too!


4 comments:

Amy said...

ooooooh, very pretty!!!! I love Christmas decorations!!!!!

-C said...

so lovely ... I couldn't help but think that next year will be a little different in how you decorate with little hands around ... hooray! :)

Ronda said...

I love it too! I drove past your house and saw the lights last night. So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Looking good!

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.