Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little bathing beauty

Check out the sweet little fat rolls Elijah has! We laughed while bathing him the other morning, because he is so laidback and looks like he's having a day at the spa or something. These first few photos are of Daddy's first time to bathe him about 2 weeks ago. Then there are some from this week, in his baby bathtub, and wrapped in a towel from Mrs. Jenn. I can't get over how he's changed in two weeks!

James loved bathing a plump little baby, instead of the rare occasions when he actually does get to wash his tiny, fragile patients. Most of those babies can't even be bathed, due to their physical conditions, and/or the equipment they're connected to. It was just another big reason to be so thankful for this little blessing from God and the health he enjoys, something we do not take for granted. Happy 6 weeks old, baby boy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE HIM!! *shmooch* I let Sandi have him the other night, and now I'm sad I did. I need some more loving!!!

Abbey said...

He is so squeezably cute!! I love baby fat rolls!!

Southern Cheesehead said...

he is so precious! Congratulations on your little "big" blessing!

allison said...

great pics. Side note: everytime I go on your blog and the music starts, I jump! I guess I need to turn down my volume - ya think?!

Jenn said...

little E cub---
you're so round & sweet
I could eat you like a treat!

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.