So, I just sat down this morning to nurse Elijah before his nap, and check blogs. I read Angie's post first. And, what do you know - at the end was the same Scripture as the last thing I read before bed last night! I wish you could've seen my eyes bug out of my head. I'm thinking I need to ponder this awhile.
The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17
3 comments:
Jenn, weird, i too read her blog last night & w/a recent life disappointment, that verse encouraged me. What truth & beauty i find in that scripture! I love her & love her story.
sing, sweet friend, sing!
And in the ESV it reads
17 The LORD your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
I read it in Angie's blog, too, and had to read it several other versions to take it a little further. To remind my self that IT IS TRUE!
Love you Jennifer
Jenn:
This is my favorite scripture. I often share it in birthday, baptism and other celebration cards. Especially in times when God loves me quietly, I need reminders that He is still with me. This scripture is very comforting.... and when He loves me with shouts of joy, well those are amazing!
Have a fabulous day!
And, let us know when you are back in Decatur. Morgan would love to play with Abi & Isaac again. :)
Post a Comment