Elijah loves babies. He excitedly, and sometimes not so gently, loves on them when we're with friends, or in the church nursery. He pats their heads and kisses them, without being prompted. (He often removes their pacis and throws those down with lots of emotion as well, which is also unprompted, and strongly discouraged...)
Anyway, this week we met our dear friend's baby, sweet Abigail Faith. He kissed her on the head and was very happy to see her. He let me hold her without getting too upset or anything, as long as
8 comments:
That is so sweet! One already? Wow, time goes so fast!
That is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I want to squeeze him.
But he's still so round and bald like my luke was...that keeps them babyish so much longer. Carson sometimes tricks me into thinking he's 4!
How sweet! I can't believe he's already a year old. They grow up so fast.
I love him!
Awww! How could you get any sweeter than that?
What a precious boy!! Too sweet!!!
So cute, Jennifer.
Post a Comment