Monday, November 20, 2006

Iron Bowl: Auburn 22 - Alabama 15



FIVE IN A ROW!

Well, for those of you sad people who weren't fans of the winning team this past weekend, I'm sorry. However, I'm immensely happy for us! YEA! During the game, actually, while Alabama was ahead, Abigail made a great comment. She'd been watching the game with us for a while, and said, "I'm going to play in my room now. Just let me know when Auburn wins." It was great! My brother also noted that in Abi's lifetime, Auburn has never lost to Alabama, or "those stinky elephants" as my girl calls them. I don't know where she gets these things.... Anyway, we're thankful for lots of things this year, and Auburn's win certainly makes the list!

Auburn fans - check this out:
http://www.tigerrags.com/images/bama-score-06-back.jpg

No comments:

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.