Friday, February 23, 2007

Couple Party pictures

Here is the slideshow as promised. And yes, James is trying to to look funny. He got a kick out of being the greeter as guests arrived, opening the door, and saying "Welcome to an evening of love!" It was pretty scary. :-) Thankfully, my friends are very understanding people.

3 comments:

Graced said...

I love James as the banana yellow pimp. I think it is a great alter ego.

Michelle said...

I thought the suit was serious and I kind of liked it.(but I guess my fashion taiste should not be trusted...if you've seen blackflipflpops blog you know what I mean)

Anonymous said...

Yep, pimp was the first thing that popped into my head! Too funny, we laughed!

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.