Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Quote of the Day

So go out and live real good and I promise you'll get beat up real bad.
But, in a little while after you're dead, you'll be rotted away anyway.
It's not gonna matter if you have a few scars. It will matter if you didn't live.

Rich Mullins

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rich understood that we are serving best when we exhibit the love of God as a willing act and not out of obligation. He struggled like we all do in this area. I do believe that in the end Rich knew he was God's because the testimony and choice of his life was to serve others. So, I guess he figured it out. The question is, will we while we have time? I John 3:16 is very powerful for the believe to grasp, just as John 3:16 is for the non-believer.

alli said...

^^^See? He needs a blog!!

This is the best quote ever! I'm gonna steal it and put it on my blog!

LOVE IT!!

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.