Here are some photos from the morning! Click on the collage to see them better. You can't see it well, but I had jasmine hanging across the front of our canopy, which was so pretty and s
melled wonderfully!
Growing up, I often said "I wished I had a corner," meaning I wanted a little hideaway where I could get alone and just BE. It got to be kind of a joke in the family, but they understood what I meant - a spot just for me; to read, journal, garden, enjoy music, meditate on life, or pray. The "corner" I longed for wasn't even an actual place, but more, the opportunity to do those things I love. So, welcome and see what is going on in our family's corner!
melled wonderfully!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great day. Your displays looked great - it was obvious that you worked really hard on everything. I've already sampled the strawberry sauce and it's delicious. I can't wait to eat it with ice cream, pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, and the list goes on and on.
I am so proud of my precious wife. She is an inspiration to me. She faithfully uses the gifts our Lord has blessed her with to honor Him and our family. She transformed a 10 x 10 booth into an expression of who she is and looked absolutely beautiful doing so. She was definitely in her element today. I can't wait to see how it will all look when she adds the vegetables from our garden to her amazing display. I hope everyone can come by at least one Saturday this summer and visit her booth. You will be impressed! Great job, sweetheart!
Aww...you guys are too sweet! Thank you both!
WOW! It looks awesome. I love James comments and was thinking much of that while I looked at the pictures. Love it.
Jennifer, You did such a beautiful job on your displays and I am so happy that you had a great day! We hope to visit you there one Saturday. How awesome for you to share your gifts with us--I am ready to try some of your preserves.
Post a Comment