Monday, September 17, 2007

5 things I'm thankful for today

1 - After a long week of working too many hours, James is home this week!
2 - The cooler nights and mornings signal that my favorite season is just right around the corner.
3 - My family is healthy.
4 - Sweet friends from church traveled to GA this weekend and thought of me, returning with a dozen Dunkin Donuts as a gift!
5 - I didn't cook all weekend, except to reheat meals prepared by my sweet sister-by-choice, Amy, who stocked us up so I could stay off my feet.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

All of that sounds so great! I am really loving these cooler nights too. And I love that your sister did all that cooking for you. That is so nice. I'm glad you are having such an uplifting thankful week.

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.