Wednesday, September 19, 2007

In honor of Rich

10 years ago today, he went to heaven. Wow. I miss him so much. Pause the loudfusion player, and then hit play, and worship with him. Like Abigail says whenever we hear Creed, "I can't wait to see him play that song in the field, in heaven someday."

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh let's not get the Gores started on how much we love Wayne! We too thought of him today...I wish we were able to catch him live. We never got to go to a concert, but we have "all things Rich" on video tape and CD every now and then we pop one in 'cause they're all so great. We also show them to anyone who will sit and watch!
Good post. Good memory. Great legacy.

Anonymous said...

The music and the memories of Rich Mullins have not faded for me. I can hear one note of his music and name that tune. Rich said when asked why he writes music..."Most believers cannot quote ten verses but they know the words to ten hymns." Practical, simple and clear..and even a little on the edge. I loved him then and still do. Legacies and the people who leave them are few...he left one unmatched in Christian music. I still miss him too, Jennifer. Alot.

Welcome!

If you're new to our blog, thanks for stopping by! In the right column, you'll also notice our other blog's link, and on down the column, you can choose topics to read about, or follow our year's highlights in chronological order. We love to have visitors and comments, so feel free to let us know what you thought.